It allows users to download all the user uploaded files of the card in the single zip file with the support of lossless data compression. Each user uploaded file is stored separately, allowing different files in the same archive to be compressed.
Features / Benefits
- Allow users to download all user uploaded files of the card on the board page by the single click instead of downloading all the files one by one.
- It helps to manage multiple files format of the cards. (E.g: pdf, doc, png etc..)
PHP ZIPshould be installed for downloading all attachments of the card in the zip file format.
How to use
- In the board page, If the card has the attachment, then, there will be an option available for downloading all the user uploaded files, near to the card attachment count in front of the card, By clicking the user can get all the uploaded files of the card.
- You can also download all uploaded multiple format files of the card by clicking near the Attachment header in the card modal page.
- After clicking the , all uploaded files get downloaded in the single zip file in your storage and you can see the zip file containing all uploaded files of the card.
What do I Need?
Simple and effective feature to download all attachments of the card in the zip file.
A feature that supports the downloading all formats of the attachments in cards.
Difficulty in managing uploaded files of each card.
Collecting uploaded files of the cards by downloading each attachment one by one on the card page.
- Purchase Attachment Downloader app
After purchasing Attachment Downloader app, Goto Restyaboard installation root directory. e.g., directory:
- Unzip the purchased Attachment Downloader app to your root directory
Open the command prompt in the
/usr/share/nginx/html/restyaboard/client/apps/r_attachment_downloaderpath and give the executable permission to the shell file
chmod +x attachment_downloader.sh
Run the shell script file. e.g.,
- Clear the browser cache, and login again to view the installed Attachment Downloader app on your Restyaboard.