This automation app allows you to archive inactive cards automatically after a specified number of days.
Features / Benefits
- User can select the list to be archived and then can specify desired days.
- User can decide the interval to run archive function.
- Low time wastage as the user need not check the cards individually for inactivity.
- Easy settings to move the cards without activity easily.
How to use
- Go to board page and click list settings then click Addition Settings link to configure.
- Now select the number of days for Auto Archive of the list.
- After selecting the Auto Archive Days you need to click the submit button.
What do I Need?
Easy and effective feature to manage the unwanted cards effectively.
An efficient way to set up an interval and to execute the archive function.
Spending too much time on unproductive tasks like managing expired cards.
Lack of an effective feature to manage inactive cards.
Lack of an effective feature to manage inactive cards within a short time.
- Purchase Auto Archive Expired Cards app
- Goto Restyaboard installation root directory.e.g., directory:
- Unzip the purchased Auto Archive Expired Cards app to your root directory
- Give file permission to unzipped files located in
client/apps/r_auto_archive_expired_cards/ path.e.g., chmod -R 0777 client/apps/r_auto_archive_expired_cards/
- Clear the browser cache, and login again to view the installed Auto Archive Expired Cards app on your Restyaboard.
1. Where would I find Auto Archive function?
You can set up the Auto Archive days by clicking additional setting from the list actions. You can select the appropriate time interval according to your requirement.
2. How could I use this effectively?
This simple is a feature to manage your useful time effectively. By using this feature you can simply move the cards that are inactive for a specific interval.