Broadcast app allows admin role users to send broadcast messages and email to all of our members, at once. Broadcast messages are displayed for every user on all pages of the Restyaboard UI and can be used to notify users about scheduled maintenance, recent upgrades and more. Broadcast emails used to notify users via their emails with given broadcast information.
Features / Benefits
- Broadcast messaging can be a useful way for the user to get important or helpful information.
- Helps admin role users to convey a piece of information or message to all the users of their Restyaboard.
- You can create a broadcast message with a different color, to highlight the different category of messages.
- Broadcast messages are sent or show to the user once on a specific date and time that you choose.
How to use
- Login as admin and goto the
Admin paneland click
Appsoption and click the settings option in the rightside dropdown of the Broadcasts app for Broadcasts configuration.
- Inside the content for the broadcasts management table, there will be list of broadcasts that are already added.
- If there are no broadcasts, you will see the 'No Broadcasts available' message and you can add the broadcasts by clicking the Add Broadcasts button.
- There are two types of broadcasts and they are Email which sent the mail to the all users of Restyaboard instantly with the given message and other type is Broadcasts which will be show the given message at the the footer on the given date for all the logged in users.
- If the broadcasts message type has been added it will shown above the footer for the logged in users like the below picture.
- The broadcasts message shown for the users can be deleted in the broadcasts page of the admin panel and the broadcasts will be stopped for all the logged in users.
What do I Need?
Simple and effective feature to inform users about the events for all the user in the Restyaboard.
Easy and effective feature to manage the announcemnt for all the users in the Restyaboard.
Difficulty in announcing the information about the event or message to all the users in their Restyaboard.
Trouble with the completion of projects due to maintaining the communication between all the users in the Restyaboard.
IONCUBE installation steps
Download the ioncube by executing
Unzip the IONCUBE loader by executing
unzip ioncube_loaders_lin_x86-64.zipand goto the ioncube folder by
Check your PHP version by executing
Run the comand
php -i | grep extension_dirand it will give the path to the
Move your PHP version ioncube loader
php_modulesby running the command
cp ioncube_loader_lin_##PHP_VERSION##.so ##php_modules_path##
Add this line
zend_extension = ##php_modules_path##/ioncube_loader_lin_##PHP_VERSION##.so
After adding please restart the php by
systemctl restart php##PHP_VERSION##-fpmand nginx by
systemctl restart nginx
- Purchase Broadcasts app
Goto Restyaboard installation root directory.
- Unzip the purchased Broadcasts app to your root directory
Give file permission to unzipped files located in
chmod -R 0777 client/apps/r_broadcasts/
r_broadcasts.sqlin your Restyaboard database, located in
- Clear the browser cache, and login again to view the installed Broadcasts app on your Restyaboard by login as admin.