It will show the total number of the cards in each list at the top of the lists and also activating any filter, it will temporarily show you a total count of all cards in each list at the top, based on the filters.
Features / Benefits
- Help users to manage the number of cards in the lists.
- Help to preserve the performance and efficiency of each list by showing the number of cards.
How to use
- Before enable of the card counter app, you cannot able to see number of cards in the each list of the board.
- Just click enabled button to enable the Card Counter app.
- Now, the number of cards in the each list of the board will be shown.
- Also, when the filters are applied on the cards, it will show the number of cards in the each list which are filtered based on the condition.
Feature to know the number of cards in the lists inorder to know the progress of work.
Unable to note down the cards count in the each list of the board.
- Download Card Counter app
- Goto Restyaboard installation App folder in root directory. e.g., directory:
- Unzip the downloaded Card Counter app into your App folder in root directory
- Give file permission to unzipped files which are in
chmod -R 0777 client/apps/r_card_counter/
- Clear the browser cache, login again to see the number of cards in the each list of the board with Card Counter app.
1. Can I sort the lists in the board, based on the card count?
Sorry, For now you can't able to sort the lists based on the card count.