Card Template is a pre-formatted template that serves as a starting point for a new card. With Restyaboard, users can create templates with necessary details like members, labels and description, etc.. Using a Card Template means you don't have to recreate your card each time you want to make a new one. It allows the user to reuse the same information for other cards simply by selecting the predefined card templates.
Features / Benefits
- Templates can be distributed within the groups, members and partners, minimising the time and energy.
- You can easily copy the template to reuse the predefined details in future projects.
- When creating your own template, you decide what details to include - such as project description, labels, members.
- Eases the burden on the project team as they help save time, effort and money.
- Ensures the consistent data flow and assures that the critical information is captured.
- By continuously improving your methods and updating your templates, your entire project organisation can benefit from your experience.
How to use
- Choose any one of the Card that you want to create card template.
- Click Create Template button, then select whatever you want to add in that template, enter the template name and finally click save button.
- While create the new card, select settings and goto templates, and select that particular template as your wish.
- Then click the add button to create card.
- Members, Labels, Description will copy and assign to that created card.
- Here it's the created card with template's members, labels and description.
What do I Need?
A predefined project template that helps the team members to recognize the methods, templates, checklists easily
Create custom templates and include needed informations such as description, members and more.
Spend too much time to setup the same task for your team members for different clients
Spending more time on creating the same kind of projects with same structure of tasks
IONCUBE installation steps
Download the ioncube by executing
Unzip the IONCUBE loader by executing
unzip ioncube_loaders_lin_x86-64.zipand goto the ioncube folder by
Check your PHP version by executing
Run the comand
php -i | grep extension_dirand it will give the path to the
Move your PHP version ioncube loader
php_modulesby running the command
cp ioncube_loader_lin_##PHP_VERSION##.so ##php_modules_path##
Add this line
zend_extension = ##php_modules_path##/ioncube_loader_lin_##PHP_VERSION##.so
After adding please restart the php by
systemctl restart php##PHP_VERSION##-fpmand nginx by
systemctl restart nginx
- Purchase Card Template App
Goto Restyaboard installation root directory. e.g.,
- Unzip the purchased Card Template app within your root directory
Give file permission to unzipped files which located in
chmod -R 0777 client/apps/r_card_template/
r_card_template.sqlin your Restyaboard database, located in
- Clear the browser cache, login again to view the installed Card Template app on your Restyaboard.
1. Is it possible to create a card template using existing tasks?
Yes, you can create a card template by including existing tasks into it.
2. Is it possible to load 2 or more templates within the same board?
Yes, it is possible to load two or more templates in the same board.
3. Who can add/edit/delete a card template?
Anyone who have access to the board can edit or delete the card template.