When a card demands more fields, you’ll need a custom field. Adding custom fields is a great way to ensure that team members remember to include important information in tasks, such as ID numbers, checking dates, and so on. It allows users to add a text, numbers, checkboxes, dates, and dropdown lists fields to cards. It helps to bring process and formality to your workflow to meet your team’s unique needs. Whether it’s number fields to track feature requests, additional data fields of marketing campaigns, dropdown menus to manage orders from customers, and more, Custom Fields has you covered. Plus, field data is placed to the front of cards for information in a glance.
- Custom fields for text, numbers, checkboxes, dates, and dropdown lists.
- It helps to define one or multiple custom fields which will be displayed on the front of cards.
Features / Benefits
- Display field data as card badges on the front of cards.
- It’s now easier than ever to set up milestones and deadlines for cards using custom fields.
- The unlimited option provided for the user to add multiple custom Fields for the boards.
- Elasticsearch app can work with custom fields too.
- Making it easier for fellow collaborators to see and use the fields. Plus, updating fields will display in the board’s activity feed.
- Custom Fields can allow you to build ideas faster and educate your client's quicker.
- Custom Fields are supported on mobile devices.
How to use
- Click any card to set the custom field value.
- Click any custom field button to set the value.
- Give value to the custom filed and submit.
- Now you can see the custom field on board grid view if the custom field visibity is true.
What do I Need?
Simple and effective feature to allot particular value for each card according to the requirement.
By cutting down the time of spending on unproductive tasks for adding specific values for cards, we can save the productive time.
Difficulty in allocating the additional particular values for each card.
Assigning field for each card and allocating value for field in each card.
IONCUBE installation steps
Download the ioncube by executing
Unzip the IONCUBE loader by executing
unzip ioncube_loaders_lin_x86-64.zipand goto the ioncube folder by
Check your PHP version by executing
Run the comand
php -i | grep extension_dirand it will give the path to the
Move your PHP version ioncube loader
php_modulesby running the command
cp ioncube_loader_lin_##PHP_VERSION##.so ##php_modules_path##
Add this line
zend_extension = ##php_modules_path##/ioncube_loader_lin_##PHP_VERSION##.so
After adding please restart the php by
systemctl restart php##PHP_VERSION##-fpmand nginx by
systemctl restart nginx
- Purchase Custom Field app
Goto Restyaboard installation root directory.
- Unzip the purchased Custom Field app to your root directory
Give file permission to unzipped files located in
chmod -R 0777 client/apps/r_custom_fields/
r_custom_field.sqlin your Restyaboard database, located in
- Clear the browser cache, and login again to view the installed Custom Field app on your Restyaboard.
1. How can I set up custom field for a particular card?
Click on the desired card, set up the custom field value for the particular card.
2. What if I need additional support?
You can reach us by using the Contact form in restya.com.
3. Can I edit the given value for custom field afterwards?
Yes, you can edit the value of custom field anytime. Click on the card and change the custom field value.