Estimated time tracking allow users to allocate specific time for any assigned task. It also helps to track the total amount of time consumed by someone on a particular card.
Features / Benefits
- Allow users to allocate time for each task according to its priority.
- Help users to manage time by allocating limited time for different tasks.
- Help users to track the actual time taken for given tasks, thereby assisting with creating the reports.
- Help to evaluate the performance and efficiency of each member by tracking the time consumed.
How to use
- Click any card to set the estimated time.
- Click estimated time button to set.
- Give hours and mins and submit
- Now you can see the estimated time on board grid view.
- And also you can see the estimated time on board list view.
What do I Need?
Simple and effective feature to allot time for each task according to the priority.
Systematic way to track the efficiency and productivity of each member.
Track the actual time consumed for each and every task.
Feature that supports the plans and schedules by allocating fixed time frame for each task.
Difficulty in executing the plans and schedules at a given time.
Difficulty in assigning tasks and allocating time.
Unable to track the actual time consumed for each task.
- Purchase Estimated Time Tracking app
Goto Restyaboard installation root directory.
- Unzip the purchased Estimated Time Tracking app within your root directory
Give file permission to unzipped files located in
chmod -R 0777 client/apps/r_estimated_time/
- Then clear the browser cache and login again to view the installed Estimated Time Tracking app on your Restyaboard.
1. How can I set up estimated time tracking for a particular task?
Click on the desired card, set up the start date and due date for the particular card, give the estimated time for the provided task.
2. What if I need additional support?
You can reach us by using the Contact form in restya.com.
3. How helpful is estimated time tracking in measuring the performance of members?
Estimated time tracking help you allocate time for any particular task and further allows you to measure the performance and efficiency considering the time consumed.
4. How can I prioritize the tasks using estimated time tracking?
Estimated time tracking supports your efforts to prioritize different tasks. By allocating more time for high priority tasks , one can make use of this feature to prioritize the tasks.
5. Can I edit the given estimated time afterwards?
Yes, you can edit the given estimated time anytime. Click on the card and change the estimated time.