Export CSV allow users to get details of card from a board as CSV file. It also helps to document the particular details of the particular card.
Features / Benefits
- Allow users to get details of particular card with particular fields eg., Labels, List Name, Card Name, Members Name, etc.,.
- Help users to achieve efficiency by exporting the data of the particular cards.
How to use
- Goto any particular board page and click the options in the board header for viewing board in the list view .
- You can export all card details by clicking Export button from the Export CSV dropdown and you can select which card details you want to export in the form of CSV file.
- You can also export particular cards details by using filter cards option in the board header settings menu .
- Afer filtering cards, click Export button in the Export CSV dropdown menu for exporting the filtered card with selected d fields in the Export CSV dropdown menu
- Now when you click export button, the card details will be exported as CSV file and the CSV file content will be represented in the given below image format.
What do I Need?
Simple and effective feature to get selected field details of card according to the requirement.
Feature that supports exporting the card details in the form of CSV file.
Difficulty in getting particular card details.
Trouble with getting card details with particular fields, eg., Label, List Name, Card Name, Members Name, etc.,.
IONCUBE installation steps
Download the ioncube by executing
Unzip the IONCUBE loader by executing
unzip ioncube_loaders_lin_x86-64.zipand goto the ioncube folder by
Check your PHP version by executing
Run the comand
php -i | grep extension_dirand it will give the path to the
Move your PHP version ioncube loader
php_modulesby running the command
cp ioncube_loader_lin_##PHP_VERSION##.so ##php_modules_path##
Add this line
zend_extension = ##php_modules_path##/ioncube_loader_lin_##PHP_VERSION##.so
After adding please restart the php by
systemctl restart php##PHP_VERSION##-fpmand nginx by
systemctl restart nginx
- Purchase Export CSV app
Goto Restyaboard installation root directory.
- Unzip the purchased Export CSV app to your root directory
Give file permission to unzipped files located in
chmod -R 0777 client/apps/r_export_csv/
Add the following line in the Restyaboard configuration file:
rewrite ^/export/([a-zA-Z0-9_\.]*)/([a-zA-Z0-9_\.]*)(/([0-9]*))?$ /server/php/plugins/ExportCSV/export.php?token=$1&type=$2&id=$4 last;and restart your
- Clear the browser cache, and login again to view the installed Export CSV app on your Restyaboard.
1. Can I get Details of the particular card?
Yes, by using filter cards option available in the board header settings dropdown menu.
2. What if I need additional support?
You can reach us by using the Contact form in restya.com.
3. Can I get particular fields of cards?
Yes, you can export the particular fields of the cards eg., Label, List Name, Card Name, Members Name.