Deliver exceptional customer support via the Freshdesk app. This app enables you to add and connect Restyaboard cards from your support tickets and alert your support team on any changes to tickets related to the cards.
Features / Benefits
- You can connect existing Restyaboard cards to your Freshdesk Support ticket using the Freshdesk app.
- You can add Restyaboard cards from your Freshdesk ticket to any lists in any Restyaboard board using the Freshdesk app.
- Using the Freshdesk app, you can add comments from your Freshdesk support ticket to the Restyaboard cards.
- You can assign yourself to the Restyaboard cards from your Freshdesk support ticket to get the notification about any activity in the card using the Freshdesk app.
- Save time and energy by creating cards with card title and description from your Freshdesk support ticket title and ticket description.
- Helps evaluate, plan and conduct acts correctly.
- Help you optimize your process flow, within the ticket management plan.
- Help saves time and effort by bringing all the tickets together.
The Restyaboard URL should be
publicly accessible instance.
Please contact us and give us your
Restyaboard URLand we will add it in the script.
- Installation of Freshdesk Integration of Restyaboard in your Freshdesk dashboard.
How to use
- Click the Freshdesk app in the footer apps list.
- Click Connect With the Freshdesk button in the modal, the modal card will be opened for connecting Freshdesk app to the Restyaboard.
- Login with your user credentials and allow Freshdesk app to access your Restyaboard account.
- Allow the Freshdesk app to access the Restyaboard and it will return the access token to connect the Freshdesk app with Restyaboard.
- Credits: AgileShoppe
Lack of time due to card creation for important work related details that are contained as a Freshdesk ticket.
Hard to keep the information from Freshdesk tickets and write it down in the card as description or title.
- Give us your url by Contact us.
- Purchase Freshdesk app
- Goto Restyaboard installation root directory.e.g., directory:
- Unzip the purchased Freshdesk app to your root directory
- Open the command prompt in the
/usr/share/nginx/html/restyaboard/client/apps/r_freshdesk/path and give the executable permission to the shell file
chmod +x freshdesk.sh
- Run the shell script file. e.g.,
- Clear the browser cache, and login again to view the installed Freshdesk app on your Restyaboard.