Gantt charts simply represents the visual display of the tasks and the time associated with it. It shows tasks, task dependencies, task sequence and their progress in relation to the time assigned. It helps the teams to understand the influencing factors, reason for the project delay and it also allows them to implement adequate strategies to overcome the crisis.
Features / Benefits
- Provides clarity around the projects and the progress of it.
- Possibility to monitor the real time status of the tasks.
How to use
- Click any card to start date and due date.
- Click start date button to set.
- Now you can see the estimated time on board grid view.
- Click due date button to set.
- Now you can see the gantt view with start date and due date.
- Now change the due date and start date.
- And also you can see the start date and due date on board list view.
What do I Need?
A unique platform which visually represents tasks and timelines.
Real time monitoring of tasks.
Keep users on track, providing a visual timeline for starting and finishing assigned tasks.
Helps to understand the task relationships.
Keeps everyone on the same page and thereby reducing the possibility of misunderstanding.
Unable to communicate about task status, progress and more.
Lack of clarity around the tasks and deadlines.
Unable to monitor the impact of task progress on team as well as the project delivery.
Unaware of task dependencies.
IONCUBE installation steps
Download the ioncube by executing
Unzip the IONCUBE loader by executing
unzip ioncube_loaders_lin_x86-64.zipand goto the ioncube folder by
Check your PHP version by executing
Run the comand
php -i | grep extension_dirand it will give the path to the
Move your PHP version ioncube loader
php_modulesby running the command
cp ioncube_loader_lin_##PHP_VERSION##.so ##php_modules_path##
Add this line
zend_extension = ##php_modules_path##/ioncube_loader_lin_##PHP_VERSION##.so
After adding please restart the php by
systemctl restart php##PHP_VERSION##-fpmand nginx by
systemctl restart nginx
- Purchase Gantt View App
Goto Restyaboard installation root directory.
- Unzip the purchased Gantt View app within your root directory
Give file permission to unzipped files located in
chmod -R 0777 client/apps/r_gantt_view/
- Clear the browser cache, and login again to view the installed gantt view on your Restyaboard.
1. Why use Gantt view?
Gantt view helps you monitor the progress of the project in real time. It allows you plan and execute accordingly.
2. Can I request a cash back or exchange?
We can't refund or exchange the feature as you have already purchased it. We suggest trying the demo before the purchase.
3. Can you customize my Gantt view?
Yes, send your requirements and suggestions using the Contact form from Restya.com