The app allows you to organize your specific users via groups. Admin role users can create groups directly in the admin panel and also manage those groups. It possible to add, select multiple users and add them to a group. It makes sense and easier to use the groups for board and organization member adding purposes in the Restyaboard.
Features / Benefits
- Helps users to reduce the repetitive work of adding specific users to the board or organizations.
- Allow admin role users to manage the complexity of mapping the users by providing groups in Restyaboard.
How to use
- Login as admin and goto the
Admin paneland click
Usersoption and inside the content for the users management, there will be Groups tab and the groups will be listed in the groups tab content.
- If there are no groups, you will see the 'No Groups available' message and you can add the groups by clicking the Add Groups button.
- The users can be assigned to the groups by clicking the Group Count.
- If the groups are available and the normal user have the permission to add the group users to the board, then in the add board form, the groups dropdown will be available and the users can select which group users to be added in the board.
- If the groups are available and the normal user have the permission to add the group users to the organization, then in the add orhganization form, the groups dropdown will be available and the users can select which group users to be added in the organization.
What do I Need?
Simple and effective feature to map the users and create groups according to the requirement and add the users into board or organization.
By cutting down the time of adding the same group of the users in the board or organization.
Difficulty in adding the same users in the newly created board or organization.
Trouble with the completion of projects due to difficulty in adding the group of users in the board or organization.
IONCUBE installation steps
Download the ioncube by executing
Unzip the IONCUBE loader by executing
unzip ioncube_loaders_lin_x86-64.zipand goto the ioncube folder by
Check your PHP version by executing
Run the comand
php -i | grep extension_dirand it will give the path to the
Move your PHP version ioncube loader
php_modulesby running the command
cp ioncube_loader_lin_##PHP_VERSION##.so ##php_modules_path##
Add this line
zend_extension = ##php_modules_path##/ioncube_loader_lin_##PHP_VERSION##.so
After adding please restart the php by
systemctl restart php##PHP_VERSION##-fpmand nginx by
systemctl restart nginx
- Purchase Groups app
Goto Restyaboard installation root directory.
- Unzip the purchased Groups app to your root directory
Give file permission to unzipped files located in
chmod -R 0777 client/apps/r_groups/
r_groups.sqlin your Restyaboard database, located in
- Clear the browser cache, and login again to view the installed Groups app on your Restyaboard by login as admin.