Slack allows you to view and manage the comments on your Restyaboard within a single platform.
Features / Benefits
- Allows you to view and manage the comments on your Restyaboard in a single platform.
- Helps Prioritize, organize and perform actions accordingly.
- Slack simplifies communication.
- Help you streamline your workflow, within the context of managing the comments.
- Help saves time and effort by bringing all the conversations together.
How to use
- Click Slack link in apps dropdown.
- Click login with slack button.
- Give your slack workspace name to continue.
- Signin with your slack credentials.
- Click authorize button to slack communication.
What do I Need?
Centralize all your comments into one searchable place where your team can discuss and take action on each.
Organize, Prioritize and Perform actions appropriately.
Help everyone find the answers they need without delay.
Simplify the communication, enhance efficiency.
Difficult to organize and prioritize the conversations, which may affect the user satisfaction negatively.
Difficult to manage, respond to all the replies without delay.
Struggling with efficiency and consistency , possible manual error occurrence.
- `Purchase Slack app
Goto Restyaboard installation root directory.
- Unzip the purchased Slack app into root directory
Give file permission to unzipped files which are in
chmod -R 0777 client/apps/r_slack/
Register a new application in Slack with this URL https://api.slack.com/applications/new (Refer the details provided below),
App Name: Restyaboard
Short Description: Give some description about your site
Describe what your app does on Slack (3-5 sentences): Give some description about what your app does on Slack
- Slack Client ID - Enter your slack client id.
- Slack Client Secret - Enter your slack client secert.
- Slack OAuth Token URL - Default url.
- Clear the browser cache, and login again to view the installed Slack app on your Restyaboard.
1. Can I post comment for a card from Slack?
No. Currently user can able to post comment from Restyaboard and the respective comment will display in Slack channel.