When the cards due date reaches in the list, you can set up the cards to move to an specified lists on board.
Features / Benefits
- User can select the list to be archived and then can specify desired days.
- User can decide the interval to run archive function.
How to use
- Go to board page and click list settings then click Task Move on Due Date link to configure.
- Now select the list that you want to move the cards from the current list when the due dates of the cards reaches.
- After selecting the list you want to move the cards when the cards due date reaches, you need to click the submit button.
What do I Need?
Easy and effective way to move the cards to the particular list when their due date reaches.
Easy and effective feature to manage the due date expired cards effectively.
Spending too much time on unproductive tasks like managing due date expired cards.
Lack of an effective feature to manage due date expired cards within a short time.
- Purchase Task Move on Due Date app
Goto Restyaboard installation root directory.
- Unzip the purchased Task Move on Due Date app to your root directory
Give file permission to unzipped files located in
chmod -R 0777 client/apps/r_task_move_on_due_date/
- Clear the browser cache, and login again to view the installed Task Move on Due Date app on your Restyaboard.
1. Where would I find Task Move on Due Date function?
You can set up the Task Move on Due Date days by clicking task move on due date from the list actions. You can select the appropriate list according to your requirement.
2. How could I use this effectively?
By using this feature you can move the cards whose due dates are expired to the particular list.