Collaborate/TogetherJS is a service that makes it surprisingly easy to collaborate in real-time. Using TogetherJS two people can interact on the same page, seeing each other's cursors, edits, and browsing a site together.
Features / Benefits
- Users can help each other out on a website in real time.
- Easy for the user to track the activities in real time.
- Users can see each other's mouse cursors and clicks.
- Co-browsing- allow users follow each other to different pages on the same domain.
- uses Web RTC technology to enhance communication for your users.
What do I Need?
An efficient real time feature that allows users to collaborate together.
Ease to track activities in real time; see each others mouse cursors and clicks.
A powerful feature that improve the real time communication between users.
Clarity on ongoing activities through real time tracking.
Let users follow each other to different pages on the same domain.
users can chat with each other with familiar instant messaging.
Hard to track ongoing activities in real time; the mouse clicks and so.
Difficult to collaborate with others in real time.
Lack of clarity on activities happening.
Lack of proper communication between the users, which in turn benifit the whole process.
Feature that supports instant messaging, which helps you improve interaction.
- Purchase Collaborate/TogetherJS app
Goto Restyaboard installation root directory.
- Unzip the purchased Collaborate/TogetherJS app into your root directory
Give file permission to unzipped files which are in
chmod -R 0777 client/apps/r_togetherjs/
Configuration detailsTogetherJS is a service for your website that makes it easy to collaborate in real-time
Login to your Restyaboard
Set up your avatar, name and user color above. If you'd like to update it later,
you can click your Profile button.
Send the above link to a friend so that they can join your session! You can find
this invite link on the TogetherJS dock.
Friends who join your TogetherJS session will appear here. You can click their
avatars to see more.
- Login to your Restyaboard
When your friends join you in your TogetherJS session, you can chat with them here!
If your browser supports it, click the microphone icon to begin a audio chat. Learn more
about this experimental feature here.
- Clear the browser cache and login again to view the installed Collaborate/TogetherJS app on your Restyaboard.
1. Can I chat with others in real time?
Yes, you can chat with others in real time. You can also perform an audio chat if your browser supports it.
2. Can I follow the other person to to different pages on the same domain?
Yes, the Co-browsing feature of Togetherjs allows to to follow the other person to different pages