Easily monitor your bug tracking and fix the issues or update your todo list to complete the process and efficiently manage your Restyaboard projects. This app helps you to show all of your boards in Restyaboard and you can even display the specifics of your cards in the markdown display format. This app lets you create cards from your Visual Studio code into any list on any of the Restyaboard boards.
Features / Benefits
- You can create Restyaboard cards from your Visual Studio Code into any lists in any Restyaboard board using the Visual Studio app.
- You can view all the boards inside your Restyaboard using the Visual Studio app.
- You can preview any information of the cards in the markdown preview format using the Visual Studio app.
- Saves time and effort by creating cards from your Visual Studio Code.
The Restyaboard URL should be
publicly accessible instance.
Please contact us and give us your
Restyaboard URLand we will add it in the script.
- Installation of Restyaboard Viewer extension in your Visual Studio Code.
How to use
- After copying the link from the Restyaboard Viewer Visual Studio Code Extension, paste the copied URL in the browser and it will direct you to the Restyaboard login page and login with your user credentials and click the "Allow" button for accessing your Restyaboard account.
- Upon allowing Visual Studio app to access your Restyaboard, the Visual Studio app will properly access your Restyaboard and will send you back the access token to connect the Restyaboard Viewer Visual Studio Code Extension with Restyaboard.
- Credits: Zyndaa
Lack of time due to card creation for bug tracking related details that are done in the Visual Studio Code for testing the projects.
Hard to keep the information from Visual Studio Code debugging information and write it down in the card as description or title.
- Purchase Visual Studio app
- Goto Restyaboard installation root directory.e.g., directory:
- Unzip the purchased Visual Studio app to your root directory
- Open the command prompt in the
/usr/share/nginx/html/restyaboard/client/apps/r_visualstudio/path and give the executable permission to the shell file
chmod +x visualstudio.sh
- Run the shell script file. e.g.,
- Clear the browser cache, and login again to view the installed Visual Studio app on your Restyaboard.