The purpose of this particular checklist is to provide a method of validation for web developers. This predefined checklist includes a set of well defined to-dos which may help you assure the minimum requirements set out in the Web Content Management policy and the Corporate Web Style guidelines.
Features / Benefits
- Well organized checklist template to bring out the best possible results for your web development campaign.
- Categorized into 3 parts to ensure completion and success of the project.
- Easy to follow, readymade set of to-dos to assure the overall quality of your web development effort.
- Saves time, improves productivity by minimising unnecessary works like creating checklists, to-dos and more.
How to use
- Click Website QA Checklist link in apps dropdown.
- Click import template button.
- After that you will get Website QA Checklist board.
- And you can see that QA in every cards.
What do I Need?
A clear cut QA checklist to assure the quality of your web development efforts.
Simple yet accurate To-do list to bring out the best outcome for your web development project.
Successful completion of Web development project with 100% accuracy and quality.
Spending more time on un relevant tasks like creating checklists, to-dos etc.
Lack of precision- Missing certain to-dos as you create checklists manually.
User Satisfaction- relatively low user satisfaction due to unmethodical to-dos.
Struggling to complete the mission on time as you follow an unorganized set of to-dos.
- Purchase Website QA Checklist app
Goto Restyaboard installation root directory.
- Unzip the purchased Website QA Checklist app into your root directory
Give file permission to unzipped files located in
chmod -R 0777 client/apps/r_website_qa_checklist/
- Then clear the browser cache, login again to create board with Website QA Checklist app on your Restyaboard.
1. Can I add start date or due date for the tasks in the Website QA Checklist?
Yes, you can add start date, due date, estimate and more.
2. Can I assign to-dos in the Website QA Checklist for different members?
Yes, you can easily assign taskS to any existing member.