It's a way to keep information and knowledge across Restyaboard instance. It allows you to maintain separate, common and boards related documentation in the Restyaboard. This wiki can be managed by users. Users can view and refer the wiki in the comment for other users for reference. Admin role users can create a common information wiki, which help to share common information in the Restyaboard.
Features / Benefits
- Allow the user to create the sub-wikis.
- Help users to manage the time of finding the board related information by providing the wiki pages.
- Wikis support markdown format.
- Support to refer the wiki pages from the card comments section.
How to use
- Login as admin and goto the
Admin paneland click
Appsoption and click the settings option in the rightside dropdown of the Wiki for Wikis configuration.
- Inside the content for the wikis management table, there will be list of wikis that are already added.
- If there are no wikis, you will see the 'No Wiki available' message and you can add the wikis by clicking the Add Wiki button.
- In the Add Wiki form you can add the details and the markdown support is available for wiki descriptions.
- Add the wiki by filling the wiki name and description and submit the form by clicking Add buton.
- The wikis will be listed in the wiki page which will be shown to the users by clicking the wiki button next to the organizations button in the footer.
What do I Need?
Easy and effective feature to manage the general informations for all the users in the Restyaboard.
By cutting down the time of keeping records for general information about the Restyaboard and to show the informations for all the users in the Restyaboard about the project in the Restyaboard or event.
Difficulty in maintaining the general information about the Restyaboard to all the users in their Restyaboard.
Trouble with the completion of projects due to maintaining the information between all the users in the Restyaboard.
IONCUBE installation steps
Download the ioncube by executing
Unzip the IONCUBE loader by executing
unzip ioncube_loaders_lin_x86-64.zipand goto the ioncube folder by
Check your PHP version by executing
Run the comand
php -i | grep extension_dirand it will give the path to the
Move your PHP version ioncube loader
php_modulesby running the command
cp ioncube_loader_lin_##PHP_VERSION##.so ##php_modules_path##
Add this line
zend_extension = ##php_modules_path##/ioncube_loader_lin_##PHP_VERSION##.so
After adding please restart the php by
systemctl restart php##PHP_VERSION##-fpmand nginx by
systemctl restart nginx
- Purchase Wiki app
Goto Restyaboard installation root directory.
- Unzip the purchased Wiki app to your root directory
Give file permission to unzipped files located in
chmod -R 0777 client/apps/r_wikis/
r_wikis.sqlin your Restyaboard database, located in
- Clear the browser cache, and login again to view the installed Wiki app on your Restyaboard by login as admin.