Bring excellent customer service through the Zendesk app. This app enables you to add and connect Restyaboard cards from your support tickets and update your support team on any changes to tickets related to the cards. This app lets you add comments to the Restyaboard cards to keep team collaboration going.
Features / Benefits
- You can link an existing Restyaboard card to your Zendesk ticket using the Zendesk App.
- You can create Restyaboard cards from your Zendesk ticket to any lists in any board of Restyaboard using the zendesk app.
- You can add the comments to the Restyaboard cards from your Zendesk ticket using the Zendesk app.
- You can also assign yourself to the Restyaboard cards from your Zendesk ticket to get the notification about any activity in the card.
- Saves time and effort by creating cards with your Zendesk support ticket title as card name and ticket description as card description.
- Help you streamline your workflow, within the context of managing the tickets.
- Help saves time and effort by bringing all the tickets together.
The Restyaboard URL should be
publicly accessible instance.
- Installation of Zendesk Integration of Restyaboard in your Zendesk dashboard.
How to use
- Click the Zendesk app in the footer apps list.
- Click Connect With the Zendesk button in the modal, the modal card will be opened for connecting Zendesk app to the Restyaboard.
- Login with your user credentials and allow Zendesk app to access your Restyaboard account.
- Allow the Zendesk app to access the Restyaboard and it will return the access token to connect the Zendesk app with Restyaboard.
- Credits: AgileShoppe
Lack of time due to card creation for important work related details that are contained as a Zendesk ticket.
Hard to keep the information from Zendesk tickets and write it down in the card as description or title.
- Purchase Zendesk app
- Goto Restyaboard installation root directory.e.g., directory:
- Unzip the purchased Zendesk app to your root directory
- Open the command prompt in the
/usr/share/nginx/html/restyaboard/client/apps/r_zendesk/path and give the executable permission to the shell file
chmod +x zendesk.sh
- Run the shell script file. e.g.,
- Clear the browser cache, and login again to view the installed Zendesk app on your Restyaboard.