- Goto your Restyaboard installation root directory. e.g., directory:
- Extract/unzip the purchased plugin zip into the Restyaboard installation path
- Give file permission to extracted files. e.g.,
chmod -R 0777 client/apps/r_icaluser/
- Execute the
r_icaluser.sql in your Restyaboard database, located in
- Add the line
rewrite ^/ical/([0-9]*)/([a-z0-9]*).ics$ /server/php/plugins/IcalUser/ical.php?user_id=$1&hash=$2 last; after
line 23 in the
Restyaboard configuration file which is in the
/etc/nginx/conf.d folder and restart the
systemctl restart nginx
- After above process, clear the browser cache and login again to view the installed iCal Feed for User plugin on your Restyaboard.
- After login, please click the user profile or user icon in the footer menu and click the
profile options and it will direct to the user profile page.
- Now click the tab
Cards and under the tab content, you can see the
Copy iCal User Feed button.
- After clicking the button, the dropdown will appear and the
iCal feed URL will be in the input and you can copy the url and enter it in the URL for Google calendar option.