Link Nextcloud Plugin Installation
Restyaboard is an open source alternative to Trello, but with smart additional features like offline sync, diff /revisions, nested comments, multiple view layouts, chat, and more. And since it is self-hosted, data, privacy, and IP security can be guaranteed.
Restyaboard is more like an electronic sticky note for organizing tasks and todos. Apart from this, it is ideal for Kanban, Agile, Gemba board and business process/workflow management. It can be extended with productive plugins
Today, several universities, automobile companies, government organizations, etc from across Europe take advantage of Restyaboard.
This document contains information about how to install and use Link Nextcloud app in Restyaboard.
What you'll learn
- How to install Link Nextcloud app in Restyaboard
For step-by-step instructions on installation and usage of Link Nextcloud Plugin Installation in Restyaboard, refer YouTube video
Freshdesk Plugin Installation
- Download Link Nextcloud App
- Goto Restyaboard installation root directory.e.g., directory:
- Unzip the downloaded Link Nextcloud app to your root directory
- Open the command prompt in
/usr/share/nginx/html/restyaboard/client/apps/r_link_nextcloud/path and give the executable permission to the shell file
chmod +x nextcloud.sh
- Run the shell script file. e.g.,
- Clear the browser cache, and login again to view the installed Link Nextcloud app on your Restyaboard.