Zapier is IFTTT like workflow automation service. Through this free integration, it is possible to connect/interact so many apps available in Zapier platform with your own self-hosted Restyaboard.
Zapier lets you connect Restyaboard to 1,000+ other web services. Automated connections called Zaps, set up in minutes with no coding, can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn’t be possible.
Each Zap has one app as the **Trigger**, where your information comes from and which causes one or more **Actions** in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
Sign up for a free Zapier account, from there you can jump right in. To help you hit the ground running, here are some popular pre-made Zaps.
To use Restyaboard application in Zapier, you need an access token. To generate access token follow the simple steps,
1. While click apps in footer, it will show apps enabled in your Restyaboard site. In this click, Zapier app.
2. It will prompt a window with “Connect with Zapier” button. In this click, Connect with Zapier button.
3. It will prompt a login page to enter your credentials. After provided your credentials, click login button.
4. It will ask a confirmation to provide Zapier application to use your account. In this click, “Allow” button to provide access.
5. You have successfully generated an access token for Zapier
5. Provide your Restyaboard URL and access token and create zap in Zapier.