What is Zapier
Zapier is IFTTT like workflow automation service. Through this free integration, it is possible to connect/interact so many apps available in Zapier platform with your own self-hosted Restyaboard.
Connect Restyaboard to hundreds of other apps with Zapier
Zapier lets you connect Restyaboard to 1,000+ other web services. Automated connections called Zaps, set up in minutes with no coding, can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn't be possible.
Each Zap has one app as the **Trigger**, where your information comes from and which causes one or more **Actions** in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
Getting Started with Zapier
Sign up for a free Zapier account, from there you can jump right in. To help you hit the ground running, here are some popular pre-made Zaps.
How do I connect Restyaboard to Zapier?
1. Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account.
2. Navigate to "Connected Accounts" from the top menu bar.
3. Now click on "Connect new account" and search for "Restyaboard".
4. Use your credentials to connect your Restyaboard account to Zapier.
5. Once that's done you can start creating an automation! Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you'll be walked step-by-step through the setup.
6. Need inspiration? See everything that's possible with Restyaboard and Zapier.
Zapier Integrations view all
To use Restyaboard application in Zapier, you need an access token. To generate access token follow the simple steps,
1. While click apps in footer, it will show apps enabled in your Restyaboard site. In this click, Zapier app.
2. It will prompt a window with "Connect with Zapier" button. In this click, Connect with Zapier button.
3. It will prompt a login page to enter your credentials. After provided your credentials, click login button.
4. It will ask a confirmation to provide Zapier application to use your account. In this click, "Allow" button to provide access.
5. You have successfully generated an access token for Zapier
5. Provide your Restyaboard URL and access token and create zap in Zapier.