Virtual Company with Restyaboard
Creating a Virtual Company with Restyaboard
1. TMost people live their lives working on a full or part-time job, but if you are into being your own boss, and have that spark for business, then there are many ways in which you can direct your energy and create for yourself a nice amount of income.
2. Thanks to the boom of the Internet, now you have the option to create a business that does not require a physical sales place. This means you will need far less capital to begin with, and have access to a lot more people if your project can be presented worldwide.
3. Now, creating a virtual company is an accurate process. You will need to follow a few steps in order to really succeed at it, and having a nice plan to follow is the first step for this.
4. There are a lot of tools out there on the internet to help you manage your project, for example Trello. But by far I would recommend using Restyaboard and here is why.
5. This tool is proved efficient to me, since it allows you to track activities, hanging them in horizontally on your board by categories, this means, each card will have a list of activities you should do in order and time to get your new virtual company running. Restyaboard is an online or downloadable tool that allows you to create a board of cards, which will be separated in columns so they are easier to watch and manage. Each card can be modified, changed, moved or deleted any time, and may contain images, attachments, files, links, checklists, comments or dates.
Getting started – How to organize your Restyaboard.
Restyaboard is a really easy tool to use, as you will find out. First of all, I will recommend having your business plan ready so you just have to organize everything in your board. Now the first choice you have to make when using Restyaboard is what your columns are going to contain, what are the categories you will need to establish order to your activities, and how will you determine what has been done.
There are two ways to do this; the first one is setting your columns by date goals like in the example below:
Usually you want to set columns according to the time you have being running your virtual company, so you know what you are doing and where you are doing it.
Another way to set it is establishing the exact dates as column names (Let's say January 31 instead of 1st month and March 31 instead of 3rd month)
The second way to do organize your board is to set them up by priority and status, let's say we change the time for an order of importance, giving each activity a color, or a number of * to identify them. And the columns will be named after the status of those activities.
It should look similar to the image below:
Ok, now that you know how to structure your board, it is time to tell you how you will star your business by explaining these activities.
Creating a virtual company is not as hard as it sounds, at the beginning all you need is to make yourself a nice name, offer a good product/service, and get tons of followers that may later become your loyal customer community.
Getting started seems hard since you will probably create your virtual company from scratch, but let's be honest; no one comes out from a cave.
The first thing to think about now is what are you going to do, what service or product are you offering to this new market. Try it to be something you know and are passionate about.
Once you have some ideas the best way to choose one is to make yourself these questions:
- Do you have any experience related to your new business?
- Do you have the knowledge about the product/service you are offering?
- Are you passionate about your project?
Being the last one the most important question, after doing this, you should have a clear idea of what you want to do with your new virtual company.
Check out the market
At this point is time to validate the possibilities of your new idea, what you are going to do is:
- Search the market for demand or potential customers.
- Search for your immediate and indirect competitors
You will do all this online, so your first task is to check Google trends where you will be able to see the amount of times people search for your product/service or similar online, how has the interest of people in this subject and an estimate of how it will behave in the future.
For the second point the general idea is to search online for other stores that offer the same product or a similar one in your area, you can do this via Google search, and checking in social media and online general sale places such as Amazon and Shopify.
Look for providers
This is only valid if you are going to be a reseller or producer, so you should look around for the best quality/price providers you can find to start running your business.
Also now is the time when you have to make your first calculations. Based on how much you spend on each product/service you know how much you will charge your clients for it.
Create a name
You have your product, you know it is viable, now let's do the first thing to make it stand above all others.
For crating your name, I recommend taking this factor into count:
- It should be short, and easy to remember.
- Must be appealing to the kind of people that you are selling the product/service to.
- Your name should appeal to people's feelings (Using a name that calls upon pleasant or childhood memories)
- Be creative, there are too many online stores called "online store” already, and your first goal is to make an impact.
Get a web page
Getting a web page is also an easy task, nowadays there are plenty platforms like Wix, Wordpress and Shopify, where you can create a site without having technical knowledge, of course that it is better if you get an expert to help you, this is a nice way to get started.
Create and run your social media
If your site is the store of your new virtual company, social media are going to be, by far, your best advertising places. Creating, feeding and keeping a community of followers in Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat is the cheapest and fastest way to get your business running.
Get some content ready
Is important to keep in mind, that the base of online marketing is NOT TO SELL, yes, most of the time you will avoid direct selling through your social media, you need to get people's confidence, and that is done with fun content, promotions and contests mostly.
The ideal is to get some amount of content ready, so when you start promoting your virtual company, you won't be running out of it for a while. Also is a good idea to create expectation, get yourself a pre-launching site and promote it with some helpful content and sharing contests in your social media.
The time is now, the time has come, now that you have all of the above ready, all you have to do is start your virtual company running.
I invite you to check out the Restyaboard demo so you can organize your project and successfully create your business plan.
Share your opinion with us in the comments section below, and tell us if you have any business idea or suggestion about how to organize the business plan for creating a virtual company with Restyaboard.