Import From Taskwarrior
Importing from Taskwarrior
What amount of time does an import require?
Starting the import process generally takes 2 to 10 minutes. After you've confirmed the import, Because Taskwarrior contain limitted fields, you already know right?
We'll send you an email as soon as your import is done.
Then, import your Taskwarrior projects into the Restya Core projects workspace you already created.
How to start an Import from Taskwarrior
- Select Projects > Add project .
- Select Import section
- Click the Taskwarrior radio button
- Select from Taskwarrior exported data file.
After selecting the Taskwarrior json file, Restya Core import your Taskwarrior data, you'll be presented with three steps.
Step 1: Choose Workflow to Import
After selecting the Taskwarrior file, its move to the next step of choosing the workflow
- Select the workflow from the select box, Restya Core provides autocomplete with a search option for the user to find the accurate workflow.
Step 2: Mapping Tasks
On the left side, you'll see all projects from Taskwarrior.
On the right side is how you're mapping into Restya Core.
You can import:
Step 3: Import Taskwarrior Project
After mapping the Tasks, Click on the import button, We'll send you an email as soon as your Taskwarrior import is done. You will see the imported project on the Restya Core workspace after got the mail.
- Select Projects from the left sidebar.
- Imported projects listed on the projects page
- Click on the board view to see the overall tasks, users, and other imported data.
This option is recommended for all related projects of Taskwarrior from Restya Core.
We recommend importing related projects into the same Space in Restya Core. This keeps your workflows organized and easy to navigate.