What is Zapier
Zapier is IFTTT like workflow automation service. Through this free integration, it is possible to connect/interact so many apps available in Zapier platform with your own self-hosted Restya Core.
Connect Restya Core to hundreds of other apps with Zapier
Zapier lets you connect Restya Core to 1,000+ other web services. Automated connections called Zaps, set up in minutes with no coding, can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn't be possible.
Each Zap has one app as the **Trigger**, where your information comes from and which causes one or more **Actions** in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
Getting Started with Zapier
Sign up for a free Zapier account, from there you can jump right in. To help you hit the ground running, here are some popular pre-made Zaps.
How do I connect Restya Core to Zapier?
- Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account.
- Navigate to "Connected Accounts" from the top menu bar.
- Now click on "Connect new account" and search for "Restya Core".
- Use your credentials to connect your Restya Core account to Zapier.
- Once that's done you can start creating an automation! Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you'll be walked step-by-step through the setup.
Zapier Integrations view all
To use Restya Core application in Zapier, you need to provide account credentials.